Our company is represented by a practitioner (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants or RCIC) authorized by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.
Canadian legislation requires immigrations practitioners, in Canada or abroad who provide Canada immigration services for a fee, to be authorized by (ICCRC). RCIC has qualified knowledge and expertise to evaluate the applicants and to offer the most appropriate solution based on their profiles. By imposing this requirement, ICCRC protects the applicants against any frauds at national and international level in regards of any immigration matter.
- Founder Canaxes Immigration, Canada
- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
- Member of Governance and Nominating Committee , ICCRC
- Member of Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants
- Settlement Counselor for New Immigrants – Windsor Women Working With Immigrant Women, Windsor, Ontario
- Graduated from Bucharest University “Law and International Relations”
- Graduated from HEC, Montreal University “International Business”
Alina has 10 years of experience in organising business trainings, seminars and conferences. Increase turnover by using the most powerful marketing tool, promotional events. Bringing a service or product directly to an audience interested in it can save money and valuable time. With the help of promotional / networking events you can create an image as market leader towards the customers you target.